We recently made a detailed step-by-step guide to bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy devices but as I said these methods expire over time whenever a new Android update is released. I was going through some comments, and someone has posted a video on the whole process how he was able to bypass FRP safely.
From my personal experience, it is going to work 100 percent. Plus it is a bit easier as compared to the rest of the tutorial we have shared to bypass the new Android factory reset protection screen. No any others tool such as SDcard or OTG cable is required for this method and that is why I love this method, and hopefully, by the end of this detailed guide, you’re able to successfully get access back to your phone.
Here is a checklist to make the bypass process successful:
- A PC is required to use the software just like the realterm to make a call using your phone.
- Access to a WiFi network to download the necessary files on your phone.
- Make sure you don’t run the most recent version of Android. Now most of you here get confused! Let me clear it with a better explanation. Some Samsung devices out of the box come with Android Marshmallow, so you don’t need to downgrade the firmware version further. But if there is a Lollipop version available you should consider downgrading. First try this method with the current Android OS installed, if it doesn’t work then you should consider downgrading OS version.
- Carefully watch and follow each step of the tutorial.
- Finally, this method works on any Samsung Galaxy device including S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, J1, J3, J5, A5, A7 any device you can name of and made by Samsung running Android.
Download link to the required files is given at the bottom.
Here is the video tutorial:
Here are the download links to the files used in the video:
Don’t forget to let us know what you think about the latest tutorial.